Avaya VANTAGE IP PHONES
Avaya Vantage IP phones are powerful, high-resolution video and collaboration device with a built-in, SIP-based communication client. This brings intelligent, high definition video and wide-band audio to the desktop phone. Designed for work from anywhere, it could supporting voice, video, chat, and data in the communication channel. The touch screen-based SIP phone provides a multi-dimensional, always-on, contextual communications experience. Start your communication from Avaya Vantage with just one click and extend the experience to an external display. Or engage in team collaboration using the Avaya Vantage Spaces built-in application.
Applications can be written for Avaya Vantage using Android development tools and the Desk Phone Services Package of the Avaya Client Software Development Kit (SDK). Anyways, This package provides API interfaces which use the special features of the Avaya Vantage device. This could be such as the switch hook, optional corded and cordless headsets, hardware-based echo cancellation, message waiting indicator, and other features not normally available on mobile phones, laptops, and tablets.
AVAYA BREEZE PLATFORMS
Using the Avaya Client SDK and Avaya Breeze platform, customers and developers can seamlessly integrate communications into business processes and create custom Vantage-based communication solutions that deliver the flexibility as well as agility businesses need to grow.
Benefits of AVAYA VANTAGE IP PHONES
- Simplified customization and integrations for developers through Avaya BreezeTM SDKs and APIs, Snap-ins and Google PlayTM apps to right-fit and easily customize for unique and various user tasks and also seamless integration into workflows.
- Provides natural engagement in sync with the present day multi-channel communication needs. This means eliminating the need to own multiple devices that give rise to communications silos.
- Ease of use: Provides simplified user interface on large touch screen displays and eliminates unnatural workflows or pauses during communications.
Avaya Vantage K155 Multimedia Device (700513907)
Again, The Avaya Vantage K155 is a powerful Android based device that features a large colour touch screen, integrated video camera, as well as mechanical dial pad with feature keys. The K155 is a great choice for making phone calls, video conferencing, collaboration, and working remotely. Featuring integration capability and advanced functionality, the powerful K155 delivers unique experiences that mesh into your workflow and business processes. However, it comes with an integrated camera, optional / detachable cradle with cordless / corded handset—giving you the flexibility to choose a corded, cordless handset or skip one, if you like. Also, Avaya Vantage™ K155 can run available Android applications and has the standard Android Back, Home and Overview button controls as part of the keypad buttons in order to make full use of the 5-inch capacitive touchscreen available.
Avaya Vantage IP PHONE K165 Multimedia Device (700513906)
Avaya Vantage IP PHONE K175 Multimedia Device (700513905)
The Avaya Vantage K175 is a touch-screen desktop device that provides a simple streamlined interface for voice, chat, and collaboration in UC environments. Also, Running the Android operating system and featuring a robust developer environment, the K175 can be customized with business specific applications to improve your workflow. Also, Purpose-built for a better calling and video meetings experience, use the K175 to start video and collaboration in just one click. It also brings everything the cloud has to offer into full view. So, Engage as you’d like with this always-on device that offloads your communications and meetings from your laptop. It also ensures Wireless flexibility and easy set-up enables plug-and-play installation.
THE AVAYA Vantage K175 Compatibility:
- IP Office Release 11.1.1 and later On IP500V2, Server Edition as well as Cloud
- Aura 6.3.17 Without AADS, Release 7.x with AADS
- Avaya Spaces
Avaya Vantage K175 with J2B1 Wireless Handset (700513905, 700512398)
Furthermore, The Avaya Vantage K175 is a member of the Avaya vantage ip phones family which is a touch-screen desktop device that provides a simple streamlined interface for voice, chat, and collaboration in UC environments. Also, Running the Android operating system and featuring a robust developer environment, the K175 can be customized with business specific applications to improve your workflow.
Avaya J100 Wireless Module (700512402)
The J100 Wireless Module is used with AVAYA Vatange IP phones an optional plug-in hardware module. It also provides WLAN connectivity for the Avaya J129 IP Phone and WLAN/Bluetooth connectivity for the Avaya J179 IP Phone.
- Compatible with Avaya J129, J159, J179 IP phones
- WLAN functionality requires the use of J100 SIP 2.0 or later software
- Bluetooth functionality requires the use of J100 SIP 4.0.0 or later software
- The J100 Wireless Module is not supported with Deskphone H.323 software
- Supported on Avaya IP Office 11.0.4 or higher
- Also compatible with Avaya Vantage K155 Multimedia Device