Avaya Cloud-based contact Center in Nigeria
We are proud to be one of Avaya Cloud-based contact centers providers in Nigeria . We can help businesses manage their customer experience across phone, email, text, and social media. It offers advanced functionality that goes beyond inbound and outbound calls. As organizations add more support channels, Avaya cloud contact center solution helps them stay on top of every customer request and optimize agent productivity.
Setting up a call center using AVAYA Cloud Call Center in Nigeria can be provisioned within 48 hours. Contact centers need to route calls and messages to the correct department or agent so that customers and clients can get a quick resolution to their issue. Call center solutions for small business needs to Get Ready to Serve Customer on omnichannel within Hours after cloud setup. With Avaya Subscription, you subscribe to use Avaya services for a specific quantity of Users and/or Agents, which is paid with Monthly or Annual advanced payments for your on-premise solutions. Your Subscription includes Avaya software and Subscription licenses, access to latest releases as available and Avaya support, for the period of time / term of your contract. Avaya Subscription is a powerful stepping stone toward cloud at the pace that best suits your business.
What’s New with the Avaya OneCloud in 2023
The upcoming version of Avaya OneCloud will include the following features:
- Call controls and team messaging: The new version will offer advanced call control features such as call recording, call queuing, and auto-attendant. The team messaging feature will allow businesses to create groups so team members can easily communicate with each other.
- Contact center: The Avaya cloud contact center solution features allow businesses to manage their customer service operations from a single interface. The AI-powered voice assistant will help companies to automate their customer service operations. An updated analytics feature will provide businesses with insights into their communications data.
- 5G and VR support: The upcoming version of Avaya ip office contact center solution include virtual reality conferencing capabilities so that users can connect in a virtual environment. The upcoming version will also have 5G support so that businesses can take advantage of the high speeds and low latency of the next-generation wireless technology.
- Blockchain-based security: The upcoming version of Avaya OneCloud will include blockchain-based security features, so businesses can be sure their data is secure.
What is Avaya Cloud Office?
Avaya Cloud contact center solution Office is a comprehensive cloud solution, developed to simplify business communication. Avaya Cloud Office supports unified communication and contact center functions and allows users to call, chat, meet, and collaborate from anywhere. Powered by artificial intelligence , the cloud platform is built to create a seamless, real-time, experience for both internal and external communication.
What Is Avaya OneCloud? Understanding The All-in-One Communications Platform
Avaya OneCloud is a cloud-based communications solution that consolidates all the traditional business phone system features into a single, unified platform. It offers a unified communications platform that brings voice, video, and data together in a single cloud-based solution. It also has robust contact center capabilities, also hosted via the cloud.
Smartedge business Solutions is leading Avaya supplier and best contact centre solution provider in Nigeria, Avaya cloud call center solution also allows businesses to scale up or down their UCaaS and CCaaS solutions as needed, making it a highly flexible and adaptable platform that can grow with organizations as their needs change. It was designed to be easy to use and manage, with a self-service portal and 24/7 customer support. Avaya OneCloud-primarily targets the enterprise market, but small businesses can also use it.
Keys Features of Avaya cloud contact center
The key features of Avaya OneCloud include:
Avaya OneCloud offers HD voice quality and advanced call control features such as call forwarding, caller ID, and voicemail. The solution also supports VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) so users can make and receive calls using their internet connection and drive contact center operations.
The video conferencing and collaboration capabilities allow users to conduct meetings with 200 participants and connect face-to-face, regardless of location.
The platform consolidates all messaging channels into one inbox. This makes it easier for users to manage all their communications from a single interface. Users can also access messages from any device at any time.
The solution also supports webcasting so users can share their screens with others. Users can hold audio and web conferences with up to 1000 participants.
The data features in this technology include file-sharing capabilities, instant messages, and presence, so users can easily share files and documents. Users can also integrate the solution with their customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Avaya contact centre products places a lot of emphasis on data protection. The platform is compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The company employs highly qualified individuals to ensure that information and personal data under its custody and control is protected, whether processed through Avaya’s remote maintenance solutions, cloud products, or any other location where Avaya processes data.
The Avaya OneCloud mobile app allows users to make and receive calls, send and receive messages, and access their cloud storage from their smartphones or tablets.
What Are the Benefits of Avaya cloud contact center ?
There are many benefits to using Avaya OneCloud for your business communications needs.
- Flexibility – The solution is highly flexible, so businesses can easily add or remove users. This makes it easy to grow with organizations as their needs change.
- Seamless integration – Avaya One Cloud integrates seamlessly with other business applications such as CRM systems. This allows businesses to streamline their communications and improve their productivity.
- Improved Collaboration – The solution offers many features that facilitate collaboration, such as video conferencing, file sharing, and instant messaging. This allows businesses to work together more effectively, regardless of location.
- Cost-effective – The solution is a subscription service, so businesses only pay for their use. This makes it a more cost-effective option than traditional business phone systems.
- Scalability – The solution is highly scalable, so businesses can easily add or remove users. This makes it easy to grow with organizations as their needs change.
- Reliability – The platform is reliable and offers 99.999% uptime. This means businesses can rely on the solution for their critical communications needs.
- Ease of use – The solution is easy to use and offers a self-service portal for businesses to manage their account. Users can also access the solution from any device, including smartphones and tablets.
Avaya Equinox Client , Avaya spaces and Avaya IX™ Workplace Client
Equinox is an offering that combines the capabilities of Avaya Aura and Avaya Scopia to create a next-generation solution . Scalable audio conferencing, rich web collaboration, and switchable video are available with Avaya Aura . Avaya Scopia provides video processing and transcoding, standards-based integration with video room systems, and a wide range of remote access capabilities for desktops and mobile devices.
Equinox is Avaya’s new enterprise Unified Communications software platform that offers a brand new UC solution for organizations that want more connected communications.
IP OFFICE SOFTPHONE
Avaya Equinox is a fully integrated software-based UC solution. Equinox includes the convergence of all Avaya client software with Avaya Aura Conferencing and Scopia. A multi-channel calling, messaging, conferencing and collaboration solution for mobile, browser, desktop and room systems.
Avaya Vantage is also an important part of Equinox. This distinctive all-glass endpoint combines the simplicity of a mobile app with the benefits of a dedicated device.
Avaya Breeze Client SDK – is the ultimate user experience customization tool for Equinox to accelerate solutions that drive even more productivity and performance. The SDK is part of the Avaya Breeze portfolio that enables embedding advanced communications in user and business applications. Avaya Breeze and the Snap-in’s provide the heart of the customer’s new applications – the SDK enables them to put a user interface on those applications and processes.
Avaya IX Workplace Client (previously branded Avaya Equinox Client) is a downloadable, SIP-based unified communications client with real time collaboration capabilities that enable registered business users to easily manage their day-to-day communications from a single interface. It features high performance multimodal sessions, IP Telephony, IM/presence, web conferencing and point-to-point and multiparty video propel users through buddy and contact centric workflows with contextual controls.Requires an Aura account.
What is Avaya Spaces
Avaya Spaces is cloud-based collaboration software from Avaya
The meetings are over, but the teamwork must go on. Avaya Spaces connects you with all your people and tools in one place for as long as you need them. Meet, call, talk, share files, manage tasks. All wrapped up in real-time notifications.